5-MeO-DMT musings

I watched this last week and can’t stop thinking about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00jbzI4bcUw

5-MeO-DMT is the most hardcore psychedelic you can take, to my knowledge. You can experience oneness with God.

I loathe the idea that governments deem this kind of thing illegal. Dissolving one’s ego, experiencing all of the love in the universe, and understanding how every single thing is connected is damaging to society, apparently. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I watched it.
I have a theory. The whole video is his toad experience and it ends with him waking up to the conclusion, “there just aren’t enough toads for everyone.” :frog:
PROOF THAT LOVE IS AN ACTUAL COOKIE INGREDIENT.

Instead of the the governments deeming this chemical illegal, what would you propose? I’d like to hear your thoughts on it. Perhaps a solution or common ground for everyone? Perhaps research and then controlled use?

You can extract this chemical from certain plants pretty easily at home. No need for everyone to have a toad of their own. Just an internet connection, paint thinner, lye and a hot plate. Apparently you can even do it in a crock pot, few solvents involved.

@air

5-MeO-DMT is the most hardcore psychedelic you can take, to my knowledge. You can experience oneness with God.

Are you speaking from experience? Would love to hear about your trip(s).

***I was wrong you can’t make this type of DMT in your kitchen. That is a different type of DMT. Found myself discussing this IRL today.

I don’t know about

What a surprise it was when I found how easily it is to grow opium in the garden!

I find them to be such beautiful plants, but you definitely cannot grow them where I live! :grin:

You can make a lovely sleeping/dreaming oxymel from the fresh seed pods!

Chop them up so milk comes out and put them in a big jar and cover with half honey/half apple cider vinegar. Let sit for six-ish weeks then strain. I take a couple droppers full before bed if I can’t sleep or just want to talk to the poppies in my sleep. It tastes great (sour/sweet) and is good for pain also. I’m so nervous about opiates that I never take for more than three nights in a row but it isn’t really habit forming.

If you want to grow a completely legal but effective sleeping remedy, then go for hops.

A relative of the cannabis plant, hops are easy to grow, hardy and prolific. Simply use the dried hops to prepare a soothing herbal tea at bedtime, or place some inside your pillow. Just be careful if you own dogs, as they are toxic to canines. Here’s the science:

https://www.mygenefood.com/hops-genetics-science-sleep/