Anybody familiar with Charlie Munger (Warren Buffet's partner)'s latticework of mental models?

Hi,

Is anybody familiar with Charlie Munger’s latticework of mental models? Basically Charlie Munger is Warren Buffet’s partner at Berkshire Hathaway, and they’ve figured out this system for organising their mind especially when it comes to investing decisions. In a nutshell, take the most fundamental and basic first principles in the most reliable fields of maths, engineering, science and psychology, organise them in a latticework of mental models, and use this system to approach investing decisions and to generally think about other stuff.

It’s f***ing badass, but sadly too Te in flavour for this INFJ. I also find their reductionism and generally rational approach not too compatible with tertiary Ti. Perhaps other Te doms/aux on this forum will find it useful and it works for them. (Yea, I think Munger is an INTJ and Buffet is likely ISTJ.) With that in mind, what would be an equivalent system for INFJs to structure their mind? I find Blake’s synthesis of MBTI and astrology pretty friendly to those with the Fe-Ti axis, so maybe that could provide a good starting point…

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.