Blake’s List or Continuum of MB types

I present you :notebook: Blake’s List

In other words – the ultimate Myers-Briggs type continuum of Stellar Maze.

How is it different from the already existing list?

I answer: it’s more practical (you’ll see why), it’s much larger (more than doubled in the number of examples), but most importantly – a number of persons are re-typed and a lot are subtyped. And all of this was done in collaboriation with Blake himself. He didn’t care that much about the accuracy of the previous list, but this one is LEGIT. :metal:

If you see there’s a person still missing, it’s missing for a reason. I’ve read every last article, comment and post Blake had written so I’m pretty sure I’ve not missed anything. Some of the persons were retracted by Blake in the verification stage of the list. He added new examples as well.

Let this be a solid and organic ground for our future learning process. I will update the list whenever necessary. But not by looking into the past posts anymore, that’s for sure. :wind_face:

Oh, I’ve used Alice and Lato fonts for this list. I have a reason to believe that they might not show in PCs which do not have them installed, so if you see some random fonts but want the originally intended aesthetics, consider installing them (they’re free):

https://www.1001fonts.com/alice-font.html
https://www.1001fonts.com/lato-font.html

Enjoy :monkey_face:

Holy moly, you have been busy! :raised_hands::hugs:

Updated with a badass E8 ENFJ. :cuba:
No, @sacha, not Tom Hardy yet.
Know any more ENFJs of E8 commune, @Blake?

To keep track of updates, I’m adding notes in red.

:firecracker:

Yeah, but the easiest way for me to know that is when somebody tells me one of them is an ENTP, when they clearly aren’t. :grin:

Fortunately, that happens quite frequently. :grinning:

Or, at least, it should.

In a perfect world, Ignas … in a perfect world.

Lol, yes, more please

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: What type is James Delaney (played by Tom Hardy)?

Additions so far since the launch:

INFP:
Helen Slater

ENFJ:
Ernesto “Che” Guevara – E8
Tom Hardy – E3 (Subtype: E8 ENFJ Rising)
James Delaney (played by Tom Hardy) – E8

ENTJ:
Indira Gandhi
Mother Teresa

ISTJ:
Mary Berry

ISFJ:
Ellen DeGeneres (Alternative: INFP) @Blake, OK?
Sally Field
Carrie Fisher
Audrey Hepburn
Johnny Carson

More! More!
:dizzy:

…Mother Theresa as ENTJ…you did
that to check if we’re paying attention!

:innocent: