Dita Von Teese - MBTI Type

What type do you think Dita is and why?

She’s WoW :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

So… I haven’t heard of her before… just read the Wikipedia page and watched this interview that lml linked to…

Me thinks you might have found yourself the American ENFJ you were looking for…

The way she talks about her obsession with the icons of glamour from the 40s and 50s sounds like a very NF idealist thing… I read that she never hires a stylist… does the clothes, hair, make-up, everything herself… she’s obviously a busy woman considering she designs her own costumes/lingerie lines, does her shows, models, acts, writes and whatnot… so, to want to have complete control over her image, in spite of how much effort it might take, sounds like an enfj perfection thing… I also felt like the gift she brought the anchor was an Fe gesture… she isn’t overtly expressive, but she’s pretty forthcoming when asked questions directly… there’s a kind of outward focus and detached fluidity… I mean, not too tightly coupled with how she feels about something like dom Fi user would be… lot of Fe style grace/poise in her posture… but her facial demeanor has that unreachable, enigmatic quality of Ni-Se…

I could see isfp for her too… because at the end its the Ni-Se (or vice-versa) axis which stands out… but leaning more towards enfj right now… I like what she said about wanting to create mystique… sounds like an Ne-Ni motive? I picture ISXPs as coming across more existential when they grow older… she seems more fascinated with the possibilities of glamour and the physical…

@Ankh

This will be badly argued. Guesses are enfj or estp. Why?
A) she reminds me of you . I watched several interviews and in one she talks about learning about people’s fetishes and the WAY she talks about it very suggestively full of fun is just reminiscent of you
B) to me she seems to do a lot of Fe smoothing the flow. She says “it gets very complicated” then DIVERTS back to jnterviewer with a leading query “no? Don’t you think?” this actually reminds me of you during your recording with Blake
C) she talks a bit like Taylor Swift…“held in” so I could also see estp with good Fe. She is consistent in how she embraces each interviewer. No Fi mood caused variation. This easy embrace of all and the somewhat held in speech I could also picture for estp.
D) she reminds me of an entp the same way as you did when talking with Blake.

Yayy lunar! Bang on! :smile:

@Ankh

She even used your expression about “getting her ducks in a row” in one interview where she said she likes to arrive early and really get into it. random!!!

Just some things about her:

-Her beauty mark on her face is tattooed on.

-Married to Marilyn Manson only over a year; she dates around now, taking a couple of suitors at a time.

-Born in Michigan, family moved to CA in her teens.

-Grew up doing ballet.

-Pilates is her workout of choice. -flexibility, muscle endurance, elongates the muscles.

-She likes to wear heels because of the discipline they provide.

-Very much obsessed with old world Hollywood and glamour. She even has a home that has “old” appliances and “old” wallpaper.

-She’s into dark things. You’ll see in one of the quotes below… There is a photo shoot of her straddling Victor Noir’s grave site, while lifting her dress up. It’s quite a provocative photo. I’ll share below.

Some of her quotes:

“I like the idea of being whoever I want to be.”

“It’s not about seducing men, it’s about embracing womanhood.”

“I’ve always loved the idea of not being what people expect me to be.”

“I’m more of an exaggerator than a liar.”

“I think it’s bad manners to stand around in public with ripped jeans and your hair a mess, holding a Starbucks.”

“Physical beauty is not so impressive to me.”

“There’s a very fine line between falling in love and losing your mind.”

“I like the idea of artificial beauty. Dying my hair black and wearing make-up and high heels is a security thing for me. I feel completely strange when people try to take it away.”

“I was always intrigued by the idea of bringing things together that are considered taboo or risque and bringing them together with something of high elegance and sophistication.”

Yes, she is very quiet and “shy”. She is very smart about using her body. I read something once about her being very involved what light colors and filters are to be used in her performances. She’s very adamant about not pointing out or directing attention to flaws. She knows everyone has them, but she does not see the value in pointing them out. Her viewpoint is - why not point out your best attributes?

Yes, I do see similarities in us.

I do think she is an intuitive.

Hmm… something about her upbringing reminded me of a comment Blake made long ago… something about how infjs tend to prefer closing into a balanced emotional state over time while enfjs prefer to swing between wider extremes… like the image of a virgin or prude who turns into a classy nymphomaniac… lol dunno what I’m trying to say… hmm… that second grave photo is so sexy…

Yeah, she’s a sexy beast. Rawr.

I feel like she’s ENFJ. Of course I could be wrong, but I get that vibe from her. I’ve met her a couple of times (at work) and talked with her. She’s very quiet, reserved. She’s not overtly… nice. Hmm.