STELLAR MAZE DISCUSSION FORUM

Do You Believe In Fate? [not for sensitive minds or stomachs]

Is the universe deterministic?

Are our choices pre-framed for us by the conditions in which these choices emerge?

Is the essence of our freedom that - to choose from options presented to us by processes separate from our own designs?

Can we supersede causality? Can we cause miracles?

May we fight fate? Or does this merely reinforce the predetermined outcome?

Is the fight, fated?

And, did you just make a thought, or are you only aware of thoughts arising? Perhaps, both?

How can you know? Does it require thought?

What are words for, anyway. What are these eyeballs, for. Let’s eat.

I mean, sleep.

Go to sleep.

zzz

1 Like

sometimes do believe yes:)

sometimes it’s not clear how much choice I really have.

i seem to do best “going along” with simple LIMITS. lol.

so it’s like a giving in, but to what? to what appears to be restrictions not of my choosing.

it’s like it’s fate to become more balanced…that balance seems to be determined by fated parameters.

Wow, love the new user icon @lunar! Those fiery colours are not at all like your usual moon-themed images; it looks like a forest fire?

Pffff!!! I just laugh-sprayed my iced coffee all over my keyboard when I saw your “edits”!

And for what it’s worth, I’m usually the nerd sitting up straight and asking lots of questions. Can’t vouch for my “hottie” qualifications though…

:expressionless:

And it wasn’t my intention to nitpick your words, so I’m truly sorry for giving that impression!

That’s what I get for posting while I’m still at work and wearing my nerdy scientist white lab coat…

I thought as much! Sorry, can’t oblige with that - guess there is such a thing as deterministic fate after all…

I don’t believe you, INFJ.

I already am…

That’s all from me on this topic.

Apology accepted. I know I can come across a little preachy at times thanks to the strong Sagittarius signatures in my own birth chart :slightly_smiling_face: