hahahahha
i guess similar types sounds alike XD

Bravely bold Sir R̶o̶b̶i̶n̶ @LifeExamined
Rode forth from Camelot.
He was not afraid to die,
Oh brave Sir R̶o̶b̶i̶n̶ @LifeExamined.
He was not at all afraid
To be killed in nasty ways.
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir R̶o̶b̶i̶n̶ @LifeExamined.

He was not in the least bit scared
To be mashed into a pulp.
Or to have his eyes gouged out,
And his elbows broken.
To have his kneecaps split
And his body burned away,
And his limbs all hacked and mangled
Brave Sir R̶o̶b̶i̶n̶ @LifeExamined.

His head smashed in
And his heart cut out
And his liver removed
And his bowls unplugged
And his nostrils raped

And his bottom burnt off
And his pen–

“That’s… that’s enough music for now lads,
Looks there’s dirty work afoot.”

Brave Sir R̶o̶b̶i̶n̶ @LifeExamined ran away.
(“No!”)
Bravely ran away away.
(“I didn’t!”)
When danger reared it’s ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
(“No!”)
Yes, brave Sir R̶o̶b̶i̶n̶ @LifeExamined turned about
(“I didn’t!”)
And gallantly he chickened out.

Bravely taking (“I never did!”) to his feet,
He beat a very brave retreat.
(“All lies!”)
Bravest of the braaaave, Sir R̶o̶b̶i̶n̶ @LifeExamined!
(“I never!”)

Hahaha. That’s one of my favorite scenes from Holy Grail!

Wow, It’s uncanny how much I relate to what you wrote, esp. in regards to our mode of learning. Some of simplest Te concepts were hard for me (and not at the same time, almost like a shallow simplistic mechanistic mode of “inferior, not real knowledge” and doing things that does not touch a deeper essence or truth not worth investing. Got a lot of unnecessary grief and insults for this) and some complex concepts came easy to me. Lots of forced freeze moments in rote learning and lots of non linear ways of arriving at understanding or a result (which was consciously hard to reproduce in a definite Ti way: How did I arrive at this? What are the exact parts that form the sum? As soon as this near constant line of inquiry to “prove” the validity of the way I arrived at a particular result began, the whole thing would disintegrate into these disconnected part and the pattern or big picture lost. Made me feel stupid. Especially when questioning things most ppl take for granted. Must be that Ni rebellion to what is. Why is what is this way and not some other fucking way? Why this mode of existence only in my experience and not other? Reality felt arbitrary & stupid and oppressive at times.) It was hard for me to learn following strict rules or operating under certain Ti-breakdown or technique parameters. Reading, whether words or music sheets, fuck! Does not immediately register, these alien constricting symbols attempting at meaning. Fooled my elementary music teacher I could read music sheets fluidly by learning to play by ear, fearful of interruption that would undo the flow. Also playing with unconventional or lack of proper technique. Second guessing myself. Flow would halt, hating mistakes that would undo the flow. Feeling like a fraud. In fact, I feel the whole learning curriculum and parenting almost seem to be setup to constantly interrupt the delicate Ni process and Fe flow. I’ve always felt I’m terrible with words too, even tho INFJs are supposed to be good with words apparently. Reading was painful, hard to keep word after word sentence after sentence, nothing registered in a linear way…to many words not enough meaning. Like being force-fitted and squeezed into a corset/straightjacket or having confining horse blinders put on. My mind was always going somewhere else too, multiple lines of inquiry. Or reading a word or sentence would spark unrelated lines of inquiry and curiosity. Very hard to finish reading. Words and language always felt limiting and inadequate to the clarity of the knowing I had deep inside me or for all the complex nuances via my own subjective experiencing and flavor of perceiving this so called reality. Like it’s good for certain basic defined consensus clarity, but inadequate even pedantic regarding other kinds of qualitative or nuanced concepts, essences, and other forms of clarity. Not sure if I am conveying this clearly.

You are and I relate, especially to this:

“Why is what this way and not some other fucking way…”