STELLAR MAZE DISCUSSION FORUM

Fleabag type

Anybody seen Fleabag? If so, what do you think the main character’s type is??

Oh I loved that show! I saw Fleabag as an emotionally damaged ENTP.

Interesting!

Loved it! I know I was considering her type as I watched, and other character’s types. I like Stewarts take, though it didn’t occur to me at the time. Her friend felt INFP to me and her stepmother was a trip and a half. I remember thinking about her sister and father also, but don’t remember what I had for them. Dang, it’s been a while. Not actually that long, but I’ve been through so much content since then that I’m having trouble remembering my thought process.

I could definitely see INFP for her friend! Her stepmother seems like an ENFJ or ENFP to me.

It’s always so hard when they are actors if they are playing something that is not them. Then it can get so mixed up.

Actually the lead actress, Phoebe Waller-Bridge, is the show’s creator and writer, so her Fleabag character is (at least partly) an authentic reflection of her own personality. From what I’ve seen of Waller-Bridge in real life, she epitomises the ENTP/Enneagram Type 7 “Trickster/Disruptor/Uranus in Gemini” archetype.

That is cool! She does seem very herself and I mean to watch more of her eventually. I was not actually thinking of her when I said that, though, more the stepmother who confuses me. Well, and other actors here and there.