I can't stop being confused about my type

Hey guys!

I’m new to this forum and would like some advice. I always switch between thinking I’m one type or another, and it’s very frustrating. My problem is that I can make a case for myself for more than a few different types. I can embody each type and make myself believe that I am that type. Then I think I could be another completely different type. It sucks lol.

The types that I see myself being are INFJ, INTJ, INFP, ENFP, ENTP, ISFP, ENFJ, INTP.

Could me thinking that I could see myself as any of these be a clue to my actual type?

Any advice or insights would be appreciated!

@Blake

I offer type consultations for this purpose. It’s possible if you post here long enough, I’ll arrive at an answer for your type. As of now, I don’t know.

But, welcome anyway :grinning:

@Blake I think I’ve been here long enough… Can you give my an idea of my type? I’ve been confused about it for the past year or so. Thought I was infj…now I’m not so sure.

Just let the man make his bank! Choosing beggars here.

I think you’re an ENFP. :wink:

Sweet. :carousel_horse:

Oh my, please don’t alienate yourself mate. @Sammy

:unicorn::rainbow::stars:

@lunar I don’t know what’s more exciting…These double rainbows or getting trolled by you. :rofl:

oh my is this trolling. yikes!

stock-vector-internet-troll-using-a-computer-vector-illustration-wit-simple-gradients-all-in-a-single-layer-103792607