STELLAR MAZE DISCUSSION FORUM

I'm envious of Elon Musk

Because of his geneticially engineered catgirls, in fact, as far as I know Elon Musk himself is a Catgirl.
You don’t believe me? Here, take a look at this:

Or the actual twitter link:

Is there anybody you are envious of?

1 Like

John Barrowman. Smart, sexy, confident, talented, and he gets to kiss all the cute guys!

Maybe. I think I kind of enjoy being envious of all the good qualities people have. It’s fun to see lots of different kinds of people and be envious. Lol.

I envy very VERY smooth dancing. But I rarely see it heee.

Wait, so you want to be around catgirls or you want to be a catgirl? Or something else.

Like watching sprinters or gymnasts or dancers or my neighbor because he has such smooth movement. I think he is ESTP he is all the time tackling huge projects. The way he completes them looks like a bunch of easy sprints rather than a marathon. Marathoners they keep going but look like they’re dying. He doesn’t look like he’s dying. Anyhow, some people have good brain to body communication and it’s fun to watch.

And who would not want to be near catgirls or be one:) Well the thing is I’m not a catgirl. Haha.

Good question actually, I haven’t thought about that batshitty. :thinking:
If I can retransform into my usual self at any time, then sure, I’d love being a catgirl! I’m probably going to adore myself in the mirror then and be like: “Fucking shit, just look at how fucking adorable I have become!” …or rather what kind of monster, depending on the outcome. :rofl:
Of course I could also act girly and cute all day then, I bet that’d be fun! Haha. I might even get frustrated with my own heterosexuality. Hmm allthough, now that I think about it, there are also bi-sexual girls out there, so this could be seen as an added bonus for them. :rofl:
Damn it, now I really want to have the ability to transform into a cute catgirl at will! Fuck, why do we have to live in this age of inferior technology?! Argh, so frustrating.
But yeah, being around Catgirls is what I had in mind first, I’d pet them all day long (if they want to)!

In this day and age a man can only dream.