Introduce Yourselves!

soon the intjs will outnumber the infps…:slight_smile:

I suppose I can post instead of lurking. Hi everyone! I’m Tom. Male, INFP, Libra sun, Aquarius moon … I forget my rising sign (Ares? Sagittarius?). Anyway, hello!

Another guy and another INFP! YES!

ENFJs Gettin' to Know Each Other

:+1::grinning:

Welcome! :slight_smile:

I thought your pic was a monkey!!! Ha!

Doing the Impossible: Sorting out ENFJ who do not want to be sorted!

Hahaha! I can see it. A very serious, readerly monkey. wait … isn’t that just a human being?

Sure is! Ha!

ENFJs Gettin' to Know Each Other

Welcome, Tom.

@Tom
Nice to have you show up! Rare INFP male finally making a the roll call! :smiley:

I know there are a bunch of others too that haven’t properly introduced yet, so hopefully they will soon. lol

INFJ: 22
INFP: 6
INTJ: 4
ENTP: 1
ENFJ: 3
ESTP: 1

TOTAL: 37

ASTROLOGY LIST:
Taurus: 2 (taurus moon, scorpio rise), (?)
Gemini: 3 (capricorn moon, libra rise), (taurus moon, cancer rise), (scorpio moon, aquarius rise)
Cancer: 2 (?, gemini rise), (gemini moon, libra rise)
Leo: 1 (leo moon, taurus rise)
Virgo: 5 (sag moon, libra rise), (pisces moon, libra rise), (scorpio moon, ?), (cancer moon, leo rise). (scorpio moon, aquarius rise)
Libra: 5 (leo moon, aquarius rise), (aquarius moon, virgo rise), (gemini moon, libra rise), (taurus moon, capricorn rise), (aquarius moon, ?)
Scorpio: 4 (cancer moon, taurus rise), (gemini moon, libra rise), (?, ?), (leo moon, leo rise)
Sagittarius: 5 (gemini moon, taurus rise), (scorpio moon, capricorn rise), (gemini moon, virgo rise), (capricorn moon, cancer rise), (libra moon, sag rise)
Capricorn: 3 (cancer moon, aries rise), (pisces moon, libra rise), (sag moon, sag rise)
Aquarius: 2 (libra moon, cancer rise), (scorpio moon, leo rise)
Pisces: 2 (?, ?), (scorpio moon, virgo rise)
Unknown: 3

Elemental score (moon + rising signs added too if available):
Earth: 23
Water: 25
Air: 29
Fire: 18

Whoa?! Did I miss something?!

Who is the third ENFJ?

It was Michelle, silly! Who you told me to change on the list in the first place!
You, iamrl, and michelle. lol

Ohhhh yeahhhhh.

Both of them haven’t been here in a while. I forgotz.

@Tom

Hi! I’m new but this site is so insightful that I can’t stop reading.

I’m INFP. Enneagram 5w4.
Libra, Leo moon, Taurus rising.

I’m very verbal, I think out loud and talk to myself compulsively, resort to vicious sarcasm when insulted, like drinking too much, and I’m obsessed with making art–pictures and words–except it’s so hard to get the art all the way out. I resort to MBTI deep immersion at moments when I feel I’m stuck and looking for new avenues to improve my expression and my sense of purpose.

And my favorite color is blue-green.

Welcome, Krissy! :slight_smile:

I love the readerly monkey guy. Looks Like a readerly American expat monkey to me or like Zeus hiding in Cuba with Hemingway. But zoomed in on Zeus.

Hi @krissy! Welcome!

Lol. Run for cover

Trlol. :grinning: