Introduce Yourselves!

Cool! Thanks :kissing_heart:

Twelcome.

@air has outed herself as type 3 enfj…we’re just slowly going to take over the maze now, k?? :kissing_heart:

probably!! one enfj is the power of like 10 other types lol (well maybe only 2x the power or other EN types)
What did you use to be, @air!

I used to be INFJ.

@air Alright! Welcome to ENFJ group! xD Finally… knocking down some of them INFJ numbers…

@srain But here you are to bring them up again! I like how international the place is becoming.

INFJ: 31
INFP: 11
INTJ: 5

ENFJ: 5
ENFP: 1
ENTP: 2
ESTP: 1

TOTAL: 56

ASTROLOGY LIST:
Aries: 1 (?, ?)
Taurus: 2 (taurus moon, scorpio rise), (?)
Gemini: 4 (capricorn moon, virgo rise), (taurus moon, cancer rise), (scorpio moon, aquarius rise), (capricorn moon, capricorn rise), (sagittarius moon, ?)
Cancer: 6 (?, gemini rise), (gemini moon, libra rise), (cancer moon, virgo rise), (taurus moon, aries rise), (aries moon, leo rise), (cancer moon, cancer rise)
Leo: 2 (leo moon, taurus rise), (pisces moon, ?)
Virgo: 6 (sag moon, libra rise), (pisces moon, libra rise), (scorpio moon, ?), (cancer moon, leo rise). (scorpio moon, aquarius rise), (scorpio moon, aquarius rise)
Libra: 7 (leo moon, aquarius rise), (aquarius moon, virgo rise), (gemini moon, libra rise), (taurus moon, capricorn rise), (aquarius moon, aries rise), (leo moon, aries rise), (aries moon, leo rise)
Scorpio: 4 (cancer moon, taurus rise), (gemini moon, libra rise), (?, ?), (leo moon, leo rise)
Sagittarius: 7 (gemini moon, taurus rise), (scorpio moon, capricorn rise), (gemini moon, virgo rise), (capricorn moon, cancer rise), (libra moon, sag rise), (aries moon, capricorn rise), (aries moon, capricorn rise)
Capricorn: 6 (cancer moon, aries rise), (pisces moon, libra rise), (sag moon, sag rise), (? , ?), (leo moon, virgo rise), (leo moon, cancer rise)
Aquarius: 2 (libra moon, cancer rise), (scorpio moon, leo rise)
Pisces: 3 (?, ?), (scorpio moon, virgo rise), (libra moon, gemini rise), (taurus moon, libra rise)
Unknown: 3

Elemental score (moon + rising signs added too if available):
Earth: 36
Water: 36
Air: 36
Fire: 35

(does not include astro stats for rumdawg yet)

Hi @Srain and welcome!

I had a dream come true in 2003 when I visited Egypt with two other friends. One of my companions had been there before and so knew where to go and what to see. Back then, Cairo was still a very safe and friendly place to visit (though it took a while to get used to the crowds!). We stayed in the famous Mena House hotel in Giza, which is right next to the pyramids. You could see them from the dining room and the swimming pool, which was amazing!

However, the highlights of Cairo for me were the following:

The Cairo Museum (even better than I had imagined).
The Bazaar
Bayt Al-Suhaymi (“House of Suhaymi”):

And the Red Pyramid at Dashur, which was as awe-inspiring as the Great Pyramids of Giza, but without the hordes of tourists and hustlers. In fact we were the only visitors! My friend and I climbed right inside the pyramid and had the whole place to ourselves. I felt like a real explorer!

There’s still a vacancy for the fourth ENFJ Horseperson of the Apocalypse, @air, if you’re interested.

Given the direction the world is currently heading, the need for a full complement of scary badass goth bitch-queens is now quite urgent.

And welcome to the ENFJ elite. It’s a select little group that terrifies the bejesus out of this INFJ, to be frank! I still remember the chart reading I did for you, and it still makes sense for an ENFJ. All those fiery planets will add emphasis to your Ni and maybe make you more introverted and perceptive than is usual for ENFJs.

You are so sweet, @Stewart. Really. You make me feel welcome. Yes, I’ve been thinking so much about your reading combined with my newfound ENFJ-ness. You know, I feel like things are starting to click. I’m still letting it all sink in so I can’t put it into words for you yet, but this is all somehow allowing me to radiate a new sort of…refinement? I think that’s the word? I don’t know. It’s like I have a different energy now. Maybe I’ll have more for you in the near future. I haven’t been posting at all recently because I’ve had quit a few major life changes, but I absolutely love it here.

Anyway, SCARY BADASS GOTH BITCH-QUEEN IS THE ROLE I WAS BORN TO PLAY. I am a powerful motherfucker. Sign me the fuck up.

At your command, Mistress! Time to shake up those lazy HR slackers in Purgatory to sort out the necessary paperwork…

ohhhhhh shit!

BRING THAT ENERGY OVER HERE!!! :muscle::smiling_imp:

INTJ, Leo Sun, Taurus Moon, Cancer Rising

I came here to find out more about INFJs and happened to find some of Blake’s insights very stimulating (Fi id in INFJ was a revelation). 90% of stuff I read about MBTI is just retarded, and its very encouraging when that isn’t the case.

@fallot
Ok! I add you to list (finally. was kinda waiting on more people showing up but I suppose they will keep skulking around)!
ANOTHER leo intj? Just what we need… hahah.
What’s your interest in INFJs? That your wife? I find that INTJ like INFJ writings/thoughts and vice-versa!

INFJ: 31
INFP: 11
INTJ: 6

ENFJ: 5
ENFP: 1
ENTP: 2
ESTP: 1

TOTAL: 57

ASTROLOGY LIST:
Aries: 1 (?, ?)
Taurus: 2 (taurus moon, scorpio rise), (?)
Gemini: 4 (capricorn moon, virgo rise), (taurus moon, cancer rise), (scorpio moon, aquarius rise), (capricorn moon, capricorn rise), (sagittarius moon, ?)
Cancer: 6 (?, gemini rise), (gemini moon, libra rise), (cancer moon, virgo rise), (taurus moon, aries rise), (aries moon, leo rise), (cancer moon, cancer rise)
Leo: 3 (leo moon, taurus rise), (pisces moon, ?), (taurus moon, cancer rise)
Virgo: 6 (sag moon, libra rise), (pisces moon, libra rise), (scorpio moon, ?), (cancer moon, leo rise). (scorpio moon, aquarius rise), (scorpio moon, aquarius rise)
Libra: 7 (leo moon, aquarius rise), (aquarius moon, virgo rise), (gemini moon, libra rise), (taurus moon, capricorn rise), (aquarius moon, aries rise), (leo moon, aries rise), (aries moon, leo rise)
Scorpio: 4 (cancer moon, taurus rise), (gemini moon, libra rise), (?, ?), (leo moon, leo rise)
Sagittarius: 7 (gemini moon, taurus rise), (scorpio moon, capricorn rise), (gemini moon, virgo rise), (capricorn moon, cancer rise), (libra moon, sag rise), (aries moon, capricorn rise), (aries moon, capricorn rise)
Capricorn: 6 (cancer moon, aries rise), (pisces moon, libra rise), (sag moon, sag rise), (? , ?), (leo moon, virgo rise), (leo moon, cancer rise)
Aquarius: 2 (libra moon, cancer rise), (scorpio moon, leo rise)
Pisces: 3 (?, ?), (scorpio moon, virgo rise), (libra moon, gemini rise), (taurus moon, libra rise)
Unknown: 3

Elemental score (moon + rising signs added too if available):
Earth: 37
Water: 37
Air: 36
Fire: 36

(does not include astro stats for rumdawg yet)

So true. Blake’s articles are “stellar” compared to most of the MBTI stuff floating around.

My wife is an ISFJ. There are two INFJs I was primarily interested in. One is a Swedish friend of mine who seems to carry this heavy emotional burden. For some reason dragging the weight and responsibility of the world around him. It is all very dark too, suffocating seeming and intensely personal. I think that should make it clear why I found Blake’s INFJ writings to be so good.

The other INFJ is Varg Vikernes, the man behind the black metal and ambient music project Burzum. He also has an attitude that seems a little different from other creators in the (good) extreme metal field. I am not entirely sure of his typing but he also seems to carry that weight though he is more mature and easygoing about it. An example video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRNg85D6PRo

Varg Vikernes of black metal and project Burzum fame. What's his type?

3 posts were split to a new topic: Varg Vikernes of black metal and project Burzum fame. What’s his type?

Varg Vikernes of black metal and project Burzum fame. What's his type?

Hello new friends. Been a lurker for a while but glad to join the discussion finally.

-MBTI: Probably a bitter INFP with more INFJ attitudes and outlook. I don’t know, it’s the crippling question.

-Enneagram: Screaming 4w5

-Astrology Sign: Double Aries (Don’t really know what this means so someone help me contextualize)

-Rising Sign: Libra

-Hobby / Passion: Music Production

-Favorite Artist: Arca (Aesthetic STRONG in Ni id I believe. Check him out)

-Favorite Book: DSM5

-Goal in life: Be a successful music producer but really just to be happy.

-What I Like About This Forum: Unorthodox people with an unorthodox approach to MBTI. Also, cool INFJs.

-Favorite Quote: “Not Shit”, “Where ever I go, there I am”, “Art is God”.

-Current Interest: Existentially trying to figure out who the hell I am.

-Favorite Color: Black. Vantablack.

Long path.

Welcome ii!

Baby steps.

Thank you. :slight_smile: