STELLAR MAZE DISCUSSION FORUM

Let's Arting! Visual Arts and Doodlings thread! WIPs welcome! (NSFW?)

Is there any relation to that x-files episode where that guy is made entirely of cancer?

Oh wow, that’s really weird! I didn’t know that was a thing, but this “person” I drew–I was trying to draw the personification of cancer. But no, not consciously… I haven’t really ever watched the X-files.

Also kinda looks like the fluke man from x-files. I can’t remember your age (late twenties?) but you seem a little young for having watched it, even reruns.

:astonished::astonished::astonished: That is seriously insanely eery! That is very very close… But no, I’ve never seen him before lol. That’s very weird

2 Likes

Did you just do that rn? INTP-result inspired?

I did indeed! :grin:

Niiice! Now I can like even more!

1 Like

Trying to teach River how to color with crayons, and he wanted no part of it for the moment :joy: But this is what flies out of me… Kinda looks like Nosferatu…

What surface were you drawing on?

Sitting back in my chair and gazing at it, kinda looks like a chimp. A surprised chimp. Or maybe perplexed.

It was just on printer paper on the floor. And you’re right! I see that now that you say something lol

2 Likes

I often feel compelled to paint/draw demons :smiling_imp:

I have no explanation other than I’m probably possessed…

1 Like

Love your demons @T_Alex_B
They’re great.

Thank you much, @natinka :smiling_imp:

I did this one a while ago, not sure exactly when, but I saw it scrolling through my photos looking for a different one. So here it is!

1 Like

Super :partying_face:

You’re too kind, thank you @natinka :wink:

Here’s a collage I did once upon a time: