STELLAR MAZE DISCUSSION FORUM

Maze of Numbers

Hey youz guys!

So I know we’re working with many a system on here, and always discussing, dissecting, analyzing, conceptualizing said systems, which I love… at least learning from and watching the more knowledgeable of us do… Because this is not really an area of skill for me, but I’m trying to absorb as much as possible. And I at least like being a part of it :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyways, I thought I’d throw Numerology into the mix as well. My mother (who has loved Astrology and Numerology as long as I’ve known her) sent me this report out of the blue this morning, and I, of course, found it very interesting… She’s the one who got me very interested in these systems from a very young age.

So here are my numbers, and I invite everyone who wants to to post theirs as well :grin::+1:

Perhaps we can start discussing, dissecting, analyzing, conceptualizing and conjoining all of our wonderful systems into a giant ball of Maze-dom, like everyone seems to do so well…

Or we can add everyone’s numbers up and buy a sure-to-win lottery ticket :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lol either way!

Anyways, here are mine:

Numerological Report For Thomas Alexander Burt
Born On 2/20/1990

Your Life Path Number is 5

Your Life Path Number represents the path you should take through life and the talents and skills you have to make your journey a rewarding one.

Your Life Path will be composed of many paths. Change will be a recurring event throughout your life, and you will welcome these changes as gateways to new opportunities and the development of free will. With time you will become a defender of freedom. You will view the world through liberal eyes, and will most likely champion the causes of the world’s underdogs.
Your Life Destiny Number is 5

Your Destiny Number sheds light on those things you must accomplish in your life in order to be fulfilled.

A 5 Destiny number indicates you will move through life on a stream of change. It is your destiny to explore the limits of your personal freedom and promote free will for all. You will encounter change throughout your life, and where many would see this as instability you will embrace it as the coming of new opportunities.
Your Soul Number is 4

Your Soul Number describes your deepest desires and dreams, revealing your inner, private self, your underlying motivations, and your most ingrained attitudes.

You desire to address life with a well thought out plan. You need to have things organized and clear set boundaries. You have no desire to be surprised by anything.
Your Personality Number is 1

Your Personality Number reveals the “external you”–the personality traits others will know you by. It can also signify your appearance and the image you present, as well as your personal appeal and the environments in which you feel most comfortable.

As is fitting with the number 1’s prime directive to lead, those with a 1 personality number have the qualities of a natural born leader. They are the alphas of the pack and stand out in any group. They are confident, self-reliant and courageous. They are also blessed with a mind capable of formulating innovative solutions to old and new problems alike. As long as the 1 personality does not become overbearing and dogmatic, they should always find themselves in the position for which they were born: the head of the pack.
Your Maturity Number is 1

Your Maturity Number reveals the person you will come to be–your true self.

The life of a person with a 1 Maturity Number should be marked by assuming roles of leadership and developing a self-reliant, pioneering spirit. In their later years they should be truly independent and able to look back on a successful life based upon leading others to places they may not have been able to go alone.
Your Balance Number is 5

As long as your life is on an even or uplifting keel, balance numbers are relatively dormant. However, in those times when your life is out of order your Balance Number can become central to resolving the turmoil you are experiencing. Your Balance Number reflects the traits you need to bring to the forefront in order the get through difficult periods with the least amount of damage or time wasted on negative influences.

A 5 Balance Number indicates a need for focus during times of strife. Face your problems with an unwavering single-mindedness to overcome them. Do not procrastinate when dealing with issues. Not only will they not just disappear, but there is a good chance your problems will increase in severity. This is not a time to try and find solace in substitutes. Don’t go on binges of any kind. Focus and act!
The 4 Pinnacles

Pinnacles represent moments in your life in which you realize current goals and learn some of life’s lessons. If you are at the beginning of a Pinnacle, then they can be used as a predictive tool to assist in managing your future. Your first Pinnacle begins at birth and lasts until around the age of 27. Your Second Pinnacle lasts through the next 9 years, and the Third Pinnacle lasts for 9 years after the Second Pinnacle has passed. Your Fourth Pinnacle picks up where the Third Pinnacle ends and lasts throughout the rest of your life.

Your First Pinnacle Number is 4

You are in a period where you should be building a solid foundation on which to carry on your life. You may be building a home, family or career. Whatever you are doing, it is not a time in which you will or should take it easy.
Your Second Pinnacle Number is 3

You are at a time in life where the door to self-expression is ready to open. This should be a very creative period for you during which you also develop strong friendships and learn to speak from your heart.
Your Third Pinnacle Number is 7

A 7 Pinnacle marks a time for study, self-discovery and spiritual development. Your focus on the inner-self will bring out the loner in you. If your 7 is a First Pinnacle you will probably have to deal with a feeling of alienation. A 7 in the Second or Third Pinnacle demarks a time for further spiritual exploration and refinement of your understanding of yourself. As Fourth Pinnacle, the 7 denotes yet more time exploring your inner-self and the sharing of your wisdom with others.
Your Fourth Pinnacle Number is 3

You are at a time in life where the door to self-expression is ready to open. This should be a very creative period for you during which you also develop strong friendships and learn to speak from your heart.
The 4 Challenges

Challenges denote personal weaknesses and temptations you will have to overcome as well as strengths you should try to develop to fully realize your goals. The 4 Challenges have the same time frame as the 4 Pinnacles.
Your First Challenge Number is 0

The 0 challenge means the choice of what you do with your life is entirely yours. Yours is an old soul–you’ve already struggled through all the challenges of the other numbers. Your reward for completing these Challenges is free will. You may face all or any of the challenges of the numbers 1 through 9. You may simply drift through life without a destination or definite goals. Or, you may rise above the struggles of others and use this Challenge period to sculpt a life based on love, integrity, justice, and vision.

At first glance, this freedom to choose may seem like a vacation, but it isn’t. Indeed, the gravity of the responsibility that comes with a 0 challenge is tremendous, because how you choose to address your 0 challenge will profoundly affect the lives of those around you, and, possibly, the entire world.
Your Second Challenge Number is 1

A 1 Challenge signifies the struggle to become independent, courageous and have faith in your convictions. If the number 1 appears as your first Challenge you are learning to define your self. Should a 1 appear in your other Challenges you are learning to remain true to your self and become more confident.
Your Third Challenge Number is 1

A 1 Challenge signifies the struggle to become independent, courageous and have faith in your convictions. If the number 1 appears as your first Challenge you are learning to define your self. Should a 1 appear in your other Challenges you are learning to remain true to your self and become more confident.
Your Fourth Challenge Number is 1

The 3 Cycles

Cycles occur in 28 year periods. The First Cycle last from birth through your 28th year and is called your Formative or Seed Cycle. The Second Cycle–your Productive or Fruit Cycle–begins at age 29 and lasts through your 56th year. The Third Cycle, your Harvest Cycle, begins with the coming of your 57th year and lasts throughout the rest of your life. Your Cycle Numbers tell you the lessons you must learn and goals you must meet to stay on your Life’s Path and achieve your true destiny.

Your First Cycle Number is 2

If you are in a 2 Cycle you are going to develop at a slow, even pace. Your talents for peacemaking and gentle persuasion will come into play often. Understanding relationships will be your main goal in this period. Should this be your Third Cycle, patience and diplomacy will be the characteristics of this Cycle.
Your Second Cycle Number is 2

If you are in a 2 Cycle you are going to develop at a slow, even pace. Your talents for peacemaking and gentle persuasion will come into play often. Understanding relationships will be your main goal in this period. Should this be your Third Cycle, patience and diplomacy will be the characteristics of this Cycle.
Your Third Cycle Number is 1

A 1 Cycle indicates a time of action and development. If your First Cycle number is a 1, you are gaining independence and confidence. There may be times when you feel alienated from those around you. A 1 in the Second Cycle reflects a time when you will be confident, determined and able to lead others. A Third Cycle 1 indicates a time in which you will be independent and dynamic. You will be very independent and self-discovery will be a major preoccupation.
Your Karmic Lesson Number(s) are/is 7

Karmic Lesson numbers reveal areas in which we need to grow. To become more complete, we need to give extra attention to these areas in this lifetime. If one of your 5 core numbers is the same as a Karmic Lesson Number, the significance of the Karmic Lesson Number is reduced.

A 7 Karmic Lesson Number signifies you may be neglecting your innate talents. Whether it is a lack of will or fear of failure, it appears you are not devoting enough time and energy to honing those talents that are core to your being. You know what you are best at, so embrace it.

Your Karmic Debt Number(s) are/is 19 13

Karmic Debt Numbers signify past abuses

Oh, be tee dubs, this report came from Cafe Astrology and it’s the “You By Your Numbers Report” :+1: