STELLAR MAZE DISCUSSION FORUM

(Newbie POST) Do ENFP's control popular culture? (ENFP music)

Here goes… first post :D. I have been lurking here for awhile. I like all you guys here, and I will join you in the cult for Blake. I apologise in advance if my wall of text is very uninteresting or the formatting is hideous.
I feel like i am an INFP with an ENTP moon. Not sure if that is possible… it is now :D. I have been all types, trying them on like hats and this fits me.

ENFP’s are the most popular intuitive type at 8% of the population, there are more of them strutting around the streets than STP’s which range about 5%. I believe ENFPs simultaneously shun and influence the turn of popular culture. Music projects which come to mind are Childish Gambino, Tyler the Creator, Joji, Lil Pump, xxTentacion, JuiceWRLD, and Death Grips (band), I am sure there are more I have drawn a blank to. They all share the quality that they make parents cringe in agony, very anti-Si, anti-Fe, so anti-society in a way.
Please comment if you agree, disagree, or have any further insights into the correlations or links between ENFP musicians, and the “Essence” which describes them. I think ENFP’s are all very angry at heart. They are too weak to withstand their bipolar emotions so they resort to plain hedonism. Or attention, good or bad, doesn’t matter. Fame, money, bitches. A lot of them talk about bitches with a hint of irony but at heart this is what they want. Loads and loads of bitches.

All 5 of the ENFP’s I have known have been very introverted with a tortured artist aroma despite a good sense of humour and sociability. The men of the type hunch at the back and have dopey eyes with a knowing, almost critical twinkle in them. What Blake says is right; it is not what they say, but how they say stuff that is funny. They are theatrical, loud, and dare I say it, a wee bit obnoxiously repetitive at times, breaking the rule of three… yes, we get the joke. No you don’t have to explain it, it’s not that deep. I got it the first time.
They (ENFP’s) frown a lot and even the unattractive ones are well liked by the opposite sex ;they are charming fellows, usually taking up skateboarding or another cool thing, or obsessed with karate/John Wick/people Se-ing and looking cool. and they rant about posers and are very Us VS them. They are critical of others and will usually make people laugh in shock at their shameless comments. And when they are tired, watch out, they are so mean, because they are no longer watching their effect on others.
A lot of what Blake says is true. It stuns me. I see what he says unravel in real life right in front of my eyes; this MBTI/Socionics/Typology shenanigans is real universal code. The creator invented all these functions and we all have a different purpose assigned to all these functions and when we think we are changing we are really just moulding into our type like a Pokemon. ENFP’s do have this manic depressive histrionic shtick going on, up down all around, self-pitying mayhem. There is a lot of rage there too. Their humour seems funny in the moment but there is a lot of resentment brimming behind their humour; their humour is merely an outlet for this rage; Fe ID?
What do you guys think? Do you find ENFPs interesting or are they more easy to understand than I think? Do you remember any quotes from ENFP’s you know?
A lot of ENFP’s I know want to be famous. And they talk about how important image is. And manipulation. And being savvy. They are actually quite open about being shallow.

Lil Pump = ENFP? I heard from an ENFP themselves that Lil Pump is actually well aware of his image. We had an argument over how shallow this music is. He thinks its smart, and enjoys the music, and is a bit jealous at not being Lil Pump.

I agree that ENFPs play a strong role in popular culture, particularly the creation of it. I also think xNFJs play a strong role in the creation of culture, but less of a role in the community that forms around it. ENFPs (or xNFPs) form the bulk of more underground arts/music communities, but eventually it is ESFPs, and SPs generally, that dictate what makes it to mainstream level (through marketing by ENTJs and ESTPs). Then the ENFPs reject what they previously celebrated and seek/create new forms that affirm their “unique individuality”.

Also type percentages in the population are in flux, and vary by age group. The statistics are imprecise anyway, as they come from MBTI official test results, but still an interesting and useful tool. Check this out: https://www.infjs.com/threads/official-mbti-statistics.35965/