thanks for everyone who participated on part 1 of this poll for introverts!
it gave me some insight on what it means to be an introvert.
although i’m not 100% but i have a better grip on the idea now.
hopefully, i’ll finally make a poll where it is closer to getting 100% in one answer than 50/50
so. here goes Part 2!
#Which are/do you (((“MORE”))) <- please keep this word in mind.“more”
- Don’t like small-talks
- Don’t mind small-talks, can pretty much talk about anything
- usually the listener in the conversation
- usually the person speaking in the conversation
- punctuations usually includes ‘…’ ‘,’ and ‘.’
- punctuations usually include ‘!’ , ‘!!’ and/or ‘.’ and rarely use ‘…’
- Don’t want to annoy/bother anyone
- Often/seldomly annoy people (although not intended to)
- crave peace & security for yourself
- crave and create excitement and fun
i know this one below sounds like the same thing. but it’s not.
- appreciate when someone listens carefully
- appreciate when someone lets you speak
- communicate better in writing form
- like to talk via any form of communication