Stellar Maze Charts

Sounds like Dobby the house-elf to me.

There’s one E6 example in your list – E6 ISTP Matthew Modine. Anyway, I’ve omitted the E6 option for ISTPs from the chart, because if there are many types that fall here, there’s no point in excluding only one or two. More so if it means little as a designation in its current definition. :zebra:

E3: ISTP, ISFP, ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ
E7: ISTP, ISFP, ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENTP

How probaly? :slight_smile:

Good elaboration. The chart thus states:

INFJ – E4w5
INFP – E9w1
ENFP – E3 / E7
ENFJ – E3 / E8

ISTJ – E1
ISFJ – E1 / E9
ESTJ – E1
ESFJ – E1 / E9w8

ISTP – E3 / E7
ISFP – E3 / E7
ESTP – E3 / E7
ESFP – E3 / E7

INTJ – E5
INTP – E5
ENTP – E7
ENTJ – E8

:pushpin:

E7 seems like a more common number, such that, an ENFP, for example, who can fall at either enneapoint 3 or 7, seems more likely to fall at E7. That’s all I meant by that.

If E3 is the female of the species and E5 is the male, the female is the more adorned of the species. Something like that.

I know in nature, it is often the male that is the more adorned, but not in the human species.

E3 has a lot to do with feminine beauty, ie, Venus.

In numerology, 3 is considered the most graced of the numbers. That accords with the enneagram attributions of this number as well.

Grace, beauty, luck, expression.

And by turns, vanity, narcissism, indolence, usury, seduction, and so on :sunglasses:

What’s not to love? :heart_eyes:

E7 and numerological 5 both have the same traits of “here comes everyone”. Gangbusters.

Psychologically and temperamentally, this accords with stimulation-seeking and more and more sensory data to stave off…BOREDOM.

I dunno, I picture a bunch of strutting males from the rabble trying to impress The Empress (Tarot) or something. There is a Mars component to it.

And Uranus. There is an issue of freedom vs. discipline associated with this point and the numerological 5.

Both 3 and 5 (E7) are described as the easiest and most pleasant of the Life Lesson numbers, with 3 being the most easiest, and 5 (E7) being the second most delightful in this regard. I’d have to agree with that assessment.

E3 females are the most graced by nature to be Venuses, with the E3 ENFJ being the genius in this regard - the genius of Venus.

So, meow and kung pao!

Looks good.

Your chart, I mean :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blake’s List or Continuum of MB types