Te!!! my observation.
in 1st position. Te dominant. ESTJ&ENTJ
- ACTION! always taking action in whatever opportunity.
- bossy (walk/talk like a boss)
- very blunt
- loves to socialize. (sensitive people avoid them.) (or suck up to them)
- unlimited energy. they have to work, work work!
- would rather spend time working. making money. to gain power/position.
- there is no sign of ‘what if’, in their speech. it is clear and concise.
- take constructive criticism very well. but don’t have the energy for emotional complaints.
- strive for success
- looks tough
in 2nd position. Te auxiliary. ISTJ&INTJ
- no flexibility. it is what it is.
- very hard to convince.
- loves to gather information.
- loyal. trustworthy. just.
- hard to get to know
- pretty good at giving speech. doesn’t seem nervous on stage.
- conserve their power. all of sudden the power burst in time of need.
- can come off stingy because they remember what they’ve done for others.
- doesn’t have patience for stupidity
- take action after mapping out a plan.
3rd position. Te Tertiary. ENFP&ESFP (i don’t really know how their Te work in their tertiary)
- can come off cold and logical in structural envrionment.
- are critical to only people close to them.
- need to party after doing hard work. or they’ll be sad.
- can criticize others. but hate to receive one themselves.
4th position. Te Inferior. INFP&ISFP
- take action when necessary.
- doesn’t like to tell people what to do
- doesn’t like to control people
- don’t like to be invasive.