The Joy Zone - it is a silly place

I’ve come across coolness-elitists who think this isn’t cool because overly classical but anyhow…

Second movement is so ethereal…freaking goosebumps and tears.

It’s like the music is uncovering the universe…mountains appear in the distance. Pristine and scintillating. Crisply played makes you think of crispy air.

Samurai Cop is one charismatic mofo

It would be so hilarious to be involved in making these kind of movies. :joy:

Omg!!! Where have these movies been all my life???

“Oh God!!! Oh Man!!!”

These are hilarious!

Excuse me: Troll 2 what?? Bad acting what??

Why has this movie never entered into any conversation relating to my life before??

All I’ve seen are the clips from @Helix’s video, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything so funny!

“This is MYYY HOUSSSSSSSE!”

“Allowww me to introdooosse Mysssselff! I am CREEEEEDENCE Leeonoooore Gieeeelguuud, of Ansssshhentttt Drooooiid Originnssss! My Ancesstorsss came from SssstonneHenjjje!”

Haha! @Stewart, nice avatar!
“They’re eating her. And then they’re going to eat me. Oh my goooooooooodddddd.”

@Helix, do you remember Goosbumps movies? This one reminds me of Goosebumps.

The Room looks like my favorite for now.
“No, I can’t. Anyway, how is your sex life?”
“I did not hit her. I did not. Oh, hi Mark.”
“Don’t touch me motherrr fuckerrrr.”
“You just a chicken. Chip, chip, chip, chiiiiip.”

I’m so excited, 'cos we’re staying with a friend in Wellington whose apartment complex has a mini-cinema we’ve hired for the evening to watch Troll 2!!

We’ve stocked up on gin and tonics and plenty of popcorn to get us in the right mood for an evening of extreme silliness…

Yeah and now James Franco’s made a movie about it. Looks like fun!

oh god oh man oh god oh man

That sounds like a totally epic night, enjoy!

Dude. First off, I’m jealous.

And also, your avatar choices are cracking me up!

Just boarded my plane for the return flight to Auckland, and I’m still sniggering away to myself over the joy that is Troll 2. Truly the best worst movie ever made!

I’m seriously thinking of changing my name to Creedence Leonore Gielgud (of Ancient Druid Origins), since my own ancestry is more Celtic than Anglo-Saxon…

With all the recent discussions about psychopsthy, I had to share this:

Who hast been discussing psychopsthy? Don’t they know I have expressly forbidden the discussion of psychopsthy on this forum!

I will have heads! Tell me their names!

This is unconscionacable!

I call upon the 4 Badass Chicks of the Apocalypse. Where in the name of fuck is @iamrl? I summon @Ankh. And whoever the other 2 enneatype 3 ENFJ Badass Chicks of the Apocalypse were at last count.

Actually, nah, fuck it, we just need War and Death. I don’t care about the other 2 Badass Chicks of the Apocalypse.

Saddle up thy steeds! Don thy steel! And hunt down whoever has dared to discuss the expressly forbidden topic of psychopsthy in our midst.

Do it now I bid thee so that our kingdom may rest again.

Be badass. Be unmerciful. Show no quarter. Etc.

And if thoust need a reminder of thy inheritance, seek no more, it ist here:

And if @Ankh needs to brush up on what her true calling as the particular Lordess of Death of the 4 more general members of the class The 4 Badass Chicks of the Apocalypse, seek you no more:

Ride, you bitches of the Motherfucking Apocalypse!

And take video!

And be as bitchy and motherfuckery as possible.

Take down these errant knaves!

Amen. Hallelujah.

And godspeed you.

I’m not telling any tales, but here’s a clue: “psychopsthy” is pronounced with a distinct lisp…

And here are the Four Scary Badass Goth Bitch-Queens of the Apocalypse in all their glory:

Spinal Tap :metal:

Lick my love pump!

What if the The Two Towers had been made by the Monty Python crew instead of Peter Jackson:

He’s at it again!

Oh, the Internet! The threat of climate change pales into insignificance in comparison to the seductive evil of cyberspace! The human race will probably die out from sheer inattention long before any natural catastrophes, due to chronic Internet-Meme Obsessive-Compulsive Attention Deficit Disorder.

For example, all it took was one google search on the phrase “Troll 2” to plunge me straight into the jaws of another deadly time-eating predatory meme known as “Trolling Saruman”. :rofl:

Hey, ho, might as well just surrender now and mine this trope for all its treasures until the next one turns up… :drooling_face:

Elsa vs Trolling Saruman:

The Epic Trolling Battle - Gandalf vs Saruman:

Trolling Saruman at 2 x speed:

And here’s the original Trololo song. Incredibly, it is both sillier and scarier than all the Saruman versions:

Stewart, you have a grounding in the more esoteric side of spirituality, what are your thoughts on this?

Bit of a simple summery but really It falls in line with a lot of what I’ve been researching lately.

Oh and the original Trololo is the best for sure!

In fact it reminds me of this

Euro songs man, like nothing else.

Yeah, technology, we’re f**ked.