Unfinished sentences

How would you finish these sentences? Give type if you want to or know it, although I personally don’t care much about type anymore.

When looking for advice, ____________________________
When giving advice, ____________________________
When in a fight,____________________________
When choosing a teacher/mentor, ________________________________
If you meet someone and fall in love, ____________________________
When you have nothing to do, _________________________
When you feel life is testing you, ________________________
When you have to do something that you are afraid of, _______________________
When people don’t agree with the way you live, __________________

I type as infj

When looking for advice, I feel compelled to use google even tho excessive use is bad
When giving advice, it’s a lot more explanatory than solution based
When in a fight, there is no where to run from me. I will use your methods against you
When choosing a teacher/mentor, I respect those who offer solutions that work above all else
If you meet someone and fall in love, well, I already have and I continue to expand on my role as SO every single day
When you have nothing to do, if for a long time, I will literally do nothing
When you feel life is testing you, which is every day, I prefer to use my gut to resolve the situation
When you have to do something that you are afraid of, I prefer to get it done rather than put off the inevitable. Go in an get the job done
When people don’t agree with the way you live, I am an infj so of course I’m gonna point out the flaws in how other people live, because we usually know best how to generate a warm and comfortable home

That’s sexy. I was wondering if there would be another geneva adventure. I love them!

When looking for advice, I wait because the advice I want comes from me (or from beyond the beyond).
When giving advice, I give people two options with two sets of possibilities.
When in a fight, I try to have a conversation instead of an altercation. I don’t like to fight.
When choosing a teacher/mentor, I look for age - hard time on the road.
If I meet someone and fall in love, I’d wait because the advice I want comes from me (or from beyond the beyond).
When I have nothing to do, I finish sentences on the Forum.
When I feel life is testing me, I wait and listen for what feels right.
When I have to do something that I’m afraid of, I practice dry-runs aloud.
When people don’t agree with the way I live, I don’t know it because I never hear it.

INFJ here really feeling the Aries charge, but here’s what I would say:

Be receptive of each and every suggestion, even if it’s not what you want to hear.

Respectfully don’t hold back.

Step outside of yourself. Make sure to resolve the root conflict.

Remember they ultimately choose to mentor YOU.

Carefully, enjoy it all. But don’t forget about your original goals and dreams. This person should be supplementary.

Remember there’s something always to do.

Remember the universe doesn’t owe you shit.

Take it as a learning experience.

Remember they don’t have all the answers!

:grin:
All adventures must be concluded in a timely manner in order to allow for a reasonable bedtime.

When looking for advice, I often know the answer myself but don’t do anything about it. If I don’t know, I go to the experts or I consult with friends that know what they’re talking about. Or I look to the heavens and ask God. Then I know what to do.
When giving advice, I freestyle until I get to the heart of the issue. There will always be a bit of psychoanalysis as well.
When in a fight, I NEED TO WIN. I NEED TO WIN. I NEED TO WIN. If that means biting off someone else’s head off, I WILL.
When choosing a teacher/mentor, I clearly fucking suck based on my current situation. I don’t know what is best for me anymore.
If you meet someone and fall in love, I pursue and obsess. When I win the lover, I want to be adored 24/7 (Leo Moon I am).
When you have nothing to do, I get an existential crisis and create 5 years of psychological hell for myself.
When you feel life is testing you, I react in all sorts of ways. Generally, it is intense and tragic, whether I choose to show it or not. But when push comes to shove, I always move forward. Get my shit done. Go, go, go! I don’t let anything stop me.
When you have to do something that you are afraid of, I p-r-o-c-r-a-s-t-i-n-a-t-e. Then I do it when my life is on the line. hehe. :grinning:
When people don’t agree with the way you live, about 80% of the time, fuck them, I live the way I want to. But if I think they have reason to criticize, I’m up for considering their opinion and perhaps making some changes.

I hope you feel better :heart:

INTP
When looking for advice, I check at least 3-5 reputable sources online.

When giving advice, i always start off stating my apologies for being so blunt and forward
When in a fight, I’m oblivious that we are in the moment until I realize I’m louder.
When choosing a teacher/mentor, I collect every endearing attribute from every teacher i had and pray I am this way. It’s a work in progress

If you meet someone and fall in love, I keep it to myself because this happens everyday.
When you have nothing to do, wait what?
When you feel life is testing you, I cannot stop thinking back to the root of the problem which will keep happening until it’s fix.

When you have to do something that you are afraid of, kill me now, I’m having societal thoughts.

When people don’t agree with the way you live, if they keep showing then what’s the deal?

But is that what you do? :wink:

I sure hope so!