STELLAR MAZE DISCUSSION FORUM

What word appears in Axl Rose's songs time and time again?

I thought it would be fun to see if you can guess which word appears in Axl Rose’s songs a lot. These are all songs from Axl’s tenure in the original Guns N Roses during the 80’s and early 90’s. I don’t know if he wrote the lyrics to all of them, but I suspect this word that comes up a lot is due to him. I already gave a clue what that word is. Subscribers can post guesses to this riddle. Have fun!

Patience
Nightrain
Paradise City
Mr. Brownstone
Right Next Door to Hell
Dust N Bones
November Rain
Yesterdays
Estranged
14 Years

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I just made a post on Stellar Maze challenging someone to answer the riddle posed above. It’s been quite awhile since I posed this riddle and so far no one has responded. Just sayin.

Hello Blake, I guess it’s about time someone made a guess.

I’ve got these two steel clocks in my garden, one is painted white and the other black, and is reversed underlapping the other.
It kind of resembles a Yin and Yang symbol of time.
I don’t know what it means, and it also relates to another thing science and math people say in that order comes from chaos.
Order seems drawn to chaos to me.
I could give many examples, but for now I’ll just try answer the puzzle.

Is it time?

You are absolutely right!

Now the next riddle - why does this word appear in Axl’s songs so much?

And it’s nice to see you again :wink:

And you have one influence point, so influence me :melting_face:

I was just reading the lyrics to his song There Was A Time, and he sure has a thing for that word.
Which is ironic because he’s known to be usually late for shows. Because of stage fright.

I was talking to an opera singer (who I’m quite sure is ENFJ) about his sickly fear of going on stage, and also his terrifying experience when people gather around him after shows.

He describes himself as like a block of salt from yesteryear having part of his soul sliced off with each performance. Yet he continues, and has done for over 40 years.

Melancholics are strange.

I’m not sure if this is related to your riddle, I may have to go into deep thought mode.