STELLAR MAZE DISCUSSION FORUM

When do the comment section for the main articles close?

@Blake

I incorrectly recalled the time limit to be a month (from our last Skype call), and thus counted the deadline for the INFJ vs. INFJ article as the 25th of February.

But it closed today.

So is it 30 days to be exact?

I think it’s just worth putting this up there in public, confirmed by you, so that everyone can be on the same page. I would actually suggest to keep the deadline to the same date as the last month, meaning that if the article was published on 16th in January then setting the deadline to the 16th of February to make things easier for people. But I’d imagine, it might be tricky to do that.

Also, is it possible to have some sort of notification in the comments section of the main articles to specify the deadline to submit comments? I like how there is such a notification in the Tidbits section of the forum here.

I’m so fucking sad, I just spent a good few hours of my day writing a few comments to the very best of my ability. Only to reload the page… with a closed comments section. :imp:

Partially my fault for not correctly remembering what you divulged me in our last Skype call, but still - what if I were a newcomer and didn’t have a clue about any such deadlines?

Sorry, I know you probably have a lot of things going on, but I thought it would be worth making a note of this to you.

Clearly, my brain wasn’t working when I started this thread.

First of all, the thread title:

When do the comments sections for the main articles close?

Next, this:

^^ The above wouldn’t work - e.g. if the publication date was the 31st and the next month only has 28 or 30 days.

I wonder if it’s possible to just set the deadline to a month, like how the Memberful subscription system works. Like with Memberful, if I made an order on the 31st of January, my monthly subscription would expire/renew on the 28th of February.

OK, that’s it.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.