STELLAR MAZE DISCUSSION FORUM

Your soul albums

Even though I know I’m overcompensating for all my overblown INFJ World-Pain, has there honestly been any other Soul Magic quite like this?

A soulful and beautiful anthem for our strange times:

I’ve recently been revisiting some of the exceptional songs from the 1990s Britpop era. Perhaps I’m feeling unusually nostalgic for a Sagittarius Sun person, but I am terribly sad about the appalling and degenerating social conditions that have so badly afflicted my beloved home country during the last two decades.

And now the years of neglect, greed, incompetence and plain old corruption have seriously endangered the lives and livelihoods of millions of my fellow Brits, including my own family and circle of dear friends.

My intuition is warning me to be prepared to lose some of my extended family to the Covid-19 pandemic, and that just makes my blood boil with impotent fury. This is a very real and terrifying prospect, as one of my old school friend’s family is now enduring quarantine because his step-daughter has the Coronavirus.

Anyway, here’s a sharp and witty commentary on the Class divisions that still plague UK society:

More classic Britpop from the always excellent Blur: