STELLAR MAZE DISCUSSION FORUM

Your soul albums

For me the problem is that the documentary based on Tom Grant the PI is manipulative. Showing excerpts of phone calls etc. It definitely looks shady. But I don’t think there is a clear case of what happened or they would have made it. It begins with a statement about how PIs usually have skeletons in their closets lol. Weird.

As for Courtney Love yikes I don’t know what to make of her. She would intimidate me. In the second interview I got a cat and mouse feel. She the cat and the interviewer the mouse.

There’s also the thing of how much money is Tom Grant making from his theory with book sales and publicity… He could be benefiting from it a great deal. But still, something is extremely fishy about Kurt’s death, and I do think Courtney had some hand in it.

I’ve taken to listening to upbeat dance music while sitting at my desk at work. It truly helps maintain my focus and energy levels now that my forensic scientist job has sadly devolved from lab-based manual examinations (which is what I signed up for in the first place) to squinting at a PC all day interspersed with too many tedious and unnecessary meetings :pensive:

As a result, I’m discovering a lot of new and exciting tunes from some incredibly talented artists in my favourite musical genre. The standout of them all is the wonderfully-named Dresden-based DJ Purple Disco Machine.

Here’s a selection of his work:

More Purple Disco Heavenly melodies:

A hauntingly sexy remix of Alanis Morissette’s Uninvited with vocals by Bailey Tzuke:

By another freaky coincidence, I used to be a huge fan of her mother, Judie Tzuke, in the early eighties. My ex-schoolfriends and I would go to her concerts whenever she was on tour with her excellent band and a couple of times she played at my University in East Anglia. For those unfamiliar with Judie’s extensive back catalogue, this was her biggest hit:

And here she is at the Fairfield Halls in my home town of Croydon, South London in 1985. The video quality isn’t great, but I’m posting it because I was at that concert with my friends, bopping away in the front row!

1 Like

And not all the same album, but still more…

What an amazing voice! Silky and smooth like cream on coffee…

Some classy Europop for a change of pace. Everything sounds better in French…

I’ve never heard of her, but I really like her voice!

I’m a fan! Great description!!

She’s pretty great, right!

Here’s my boy!

So I have no idea what I’m talking about. But…I think this might depict what my scorpio moon secretly wants out of a relationship. Except more sex. And I don’t really want that much power.

I also like the song.

More along the same lines.
I promise I will stop eventually. And probably hibernate before becoming consumed again. :grimacing: